The ministries of the Parish School of Religion support the Pastor and Catechetical leaders in the spiritual development of the youth of our parish family. It is important for all Catholics to grow in the knowledge of their faith and in their love of Christ and His Church. This can be accomplished with the extended help and support of all members of our parish family. Classes meet on Sunday evenings from 6:00 – 7:30 PM. An online Faith at Home option is available as an alternative.
To register, visit Parish School of Religion Registrations.
Tuition and payment
Sunday School $175
1st and 3rd-6th $180
2nd, 7th, 8th (Sacrament prep) $200
Late Registration fee per family $20
Faith at Home $40 *NOT AN OPTION FOR SACRAMENT PREP YEARS*
- Use of text
- New American Bible for 6th graders
- All supplies: paper, pencils, arts & crafts materials
- Student workbooks/ special handouts
- Guest speaker fees & non parish clergy fees
- Teacher stipends
- Office Expenses
- Building operating costs
- Credit Card. Please schedule a time to come into the PSR office hours to pay by credit card. Call 614-471-2067 x.1301 to make an appointment. Service fee applies.
- Check. Please mail or drop off your check to the parish office. Checks made payable to: St. Matthew PSR
- Payments may be made in installments
Registration received after 7/31/18 will be charged a $20 late fee
Please note that it may be impossible for us to grant teacher and friend requests for registrations received after August 30, 2018.
Catechists in the Parish School of Religion (PSR) share with students both a lived faith and knowledge of Catholic beliefs. The catechist uses effective teaching methods to attain the goals and objectives established by the diocesan graded course of study in religion. Training is provided. Classes are on Sundays and follow the school calendar year; Grades 1-through 7/8 and the Confirmation Class meet from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Ashley Hettinger